When I talk to students about their experience studying for the AZ-104 Azure Administrator exam, the number one request that I get is for more practice labs.
In my AZ-104 video course, I’ve added links to several lab sites including GitHub. But I’ve been searching for a better way for people to learn Azure by working inside Azure. And I think I’ve found it.
When I started working with these AZ-104 labs, I knew I had found something great.
There are a large collection of labs to choose from. Over 60 in this AZ-104 set.
The labs covered a wide-range of beginner and advanced topics in Azure. For instance, this one on VM Network Security.
What’s really cool is that you work with an Azure account that I give you. You don’t need to sign up for an account, or use your own one. No worries about the charges or the extra costs. That’s all built into them.
You work side-by-side with instructions and the actual Azure Portal. So you can easily follow along. Some labs are quite detailed (taking you step by step) while others give you tasks to perform and you have to figure out how to do it. This is great for learning.
Don’t worry, there are hints on what to do if you can’t quite figure it out.
Some labs are able to check your work. So they ask you to do something. After performing the task, you click the “Check” button. It will then ensure that you have followed the instructions well.
Azure doesn’t currently have performance lab questions, but this is exactly how Microsoft would test you in the real exam.
Video Demo of the Labs:
Here’s a 10-minute video where I show the labs in action so you can see what is inside.
Sample of the 60+ AZ-104 Practice Labs:
- Can You Deploy Azure VMs for Multi-Tier Apps? [Advanced]
- Can You Deploy Scalable Azure Solutions Using ARM Templates? [Advanced]
- Can You Design and Implement ARM VM Storage? [Advanced]
- Can You Implement Azure PaaS Security? [Advanced]
- Can You Implement Azure VM Network Security? [Advanced]
- Can You Monitor a Web App? [Advanced]
- Can You Use RBAC and Design a Custom Role? [Advanced]
- Configure Near Real-time Metric Alerts [Guided]
- Configure Route Tables in a Virtual Network [Guided]
- Configure Virtual Networks [Guided]
- Create Linux VMs in an Availability Set [Guided]
- And 50 more!
What you get:
- A collection of hands-on labs that cover the topics of the AZ-104 exam. Over 60+ labs at the moment, although the exact number changes over time.
- 3 months of access to the labs included in this set. Each lab can be attempted 3 times.
- Access to an Azure subscription that you can use to practice. Practice on my account, not yours.
- No refunds on this purchase, once the code is activated.
- You can wait as long as you wish to activate the code, however, access to the labs expires 3 months after code activation.
- Note: it’s not possible to extend the expiry past 3 months for any reason.
Special Price: $29.99 (63% off) with coupon 50OFF below.